Custom ornaments at a great price! Free design services and great material choices without breaking your budget.
We started offering bulk holiday ornaments for the 2019 holiday season, and to our surprise the demand was way higher than expected. We ended up producing over 5,000 custom ornaments that were used for fundraisers, department gifts, and even bachelorette parties (the famous holiday pickle which continues to sell). We source top quality acrylic and wood from our network of suppliers to keep costs low while providing room for high quantities. Our ornaments are first designed to customer specifications and laser engraved then cut from the sheet material. We clean them up, package them individually, and ship them out!
How it works
- Each order quantity is a total of twenty (20) ornaments. Size will vary depending on the design and shape, however they are generally 2.5-3.25 inches in diameter.
- After your order, someone from our workshop will reach out to you and start the design process.
- You will be provided a digital proof for approval. When approved, a sample will be cut and a picture sent to insure quality. After your final approval, production begins.
- Average time from final approval to shipping is 2-3 weeks (usually less, but it depends on the work load, material availability and quantity)
About the materials
- Due to the rationing of plastics for the COVID-19 pandemic, acrylic is in global shortage. Clear and glass effect (green edge) acrylic can be either 1/8 or 1/4 inches thick depending on stock and availability. We will let you know upon ordering what thickness we have. There is no change in price based on thickness. Blue glass effect acrylic is only manufactured in 1/8 inch thickness.
- Acrylic ornaments have to be cut and engraved with the sheet materials covered in masking paper so the laser does not damage the plastic. While we give each one a polish before bagging them up, there is sometimes little pieces of adhesive left on them. Clean using a household glass cleaner that does not have alcohol in it. Using alcohol to clean acrylic can result in the ornaments cracking or splitting. DO NOT USE ACETONE.